Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Interesting place

People some time need to change their routine in vacation to be more comfortable. I traveled to different places and I was interested in many cities such as Chicago and Orlando because they have many interesting places. However, when I went to Smoky Mountains I felt different. It was a great place. I was very happy there because it had what I wanted. It has great natural places and entertainment facilities at the same time. I lived in a cabin with a mountain view and river on the other side; it was an amazing view. In the morning, we were going to Gatlinburg Mountains and hiking, which is my favorite sport. Some days we changed our plans and went to the theme park or museums. At night, we were going home to our cabin, taking a hot tub in front of the mountains, and reading book. Finally, I found a place, which combined natural and entertainment; it is the best place.

No comments: